What Makes Us Different
It’s no secret, you can choose from a wide range of financial planners, advisors, and wealth managers – many offer the same basic tools of the trade. What makes Cornerstone Financial Group unique?
We’re not magicians and we don’t deal in superlatives. We know what we do and we work hard at it. As far as we’re concerned, the “best” financial plan for you is one that works most effectively at meeting your very specific goals. It’s all part of our philosophy, and all part of the way we value – and maintain – client relationships.
The crux of it is this: Money in and of itself tends to be a subject that’s emotionally charged. As we see it, our job is to take the emotion out of investment decisions. Instead, we make sure those decisions are based upon rationale, discipline and consistency – all of which adhere strictly to a plan that’s designed to help get you where you want to go.
Pursuit of Your Goals
- We are an independent firm, where we focus on your needs first.
- We take the time to come to know and understand your financial needs. We design recommendations specific to you.
- We believe there are two distinct phases in climbing the financial mountain — accumulation and distribution. It is our mission to help you navigate up and down the mountain.
- We educate our clients to make informed decisions.
- We create personalized income distribution strategies to provide you with lifetime income you can rely on.
How We Define Success
It’s simple. All of our work – to generate a financial plan, to execute it, and to see it through – is done in an effort to help you work toward your financial goals. We strive to provide the assets you need, precisely when you’re ready for them.
- Resources. Wisdom. Direction. What can we provide to best help you reach your goals?
- Flexibility. Objectivity. Integration. It’s an enriched approach, defining all the efforts we make in helping you to accumulate our net worth over time and enjoy the security and benefits that wealth can bring over time. As advisors, we share a responsibility in helping you to succeed. In the process, we work for you in all these ways: As beneficiaries of the past,trustees of the present, and architects of the future.